上一主题:[求助]一级financial reporting的statements of changes in equity
下一主题:原版书Reading16书后第2题
返回列表 发帖

Is Ethics the deciding factor????

Hi guys,
I gave l1 this June…and my review is that the exam was quiet manageable but I felt the eco and quant part little difficult so had to guess some questions off that section..but my ethics part was gud..so I think I am in the borderline of pass or fail…
Since my ethics was gud will Cfai help me cross the border..

You guessed only some questions? I think I guessed pretty much several questions in the exam…but I generally guessed on mocks also, and scored well…
That being said, noone can guarantee us anything…until the day when we know our result from CFAI…

People have said this for quite some time, but I can’t find anything official on the CFA Institute website.  Maybe others have found an official statement.

S2000magician
, My question may be pointless…but since you are so respected by all here, I just wanna ask you one question: Do you know anyone who scored above 70% on Schweser and CFA mocks but still failed the real level 1 exam?

For the Level I exam benchmarking program nobody has submitted a failing score on ethics and passed the exam. The benchmarking has been completed for both the June 2012 and December 2012 exams.

Maybe unethical people don’t study.  I am pretty sure if every other category was >70% and ethics was <50%, I find it hard to imagine that person would fail.  Although I do believe that there may be a bump for borderline candidates.

It seems the consensus is not quiet sure….
I am still in the borderline….
scared!!!!

If this is really true, I applaud the CFAI…I’ve always felt my technicals were learnt better on the job, but Ethics is certainly something that needs to be ingrained early on.

PSRs900, a lot of people are in your shoes… I am also nervous about things that I think I got wrong, but it’s ok – nothing to it but to wait now.  Go out and enjoy your summer now, I hope the weather is nice where you are.  It’s beautiful out in NYC now, so I’ll try to enjoy it and patiently wait for the results.

yes tiny…..
this is what we can do now….just wait till the results….
hope for the best….

返回列表
上一主题:[求助]一级financial reporting的statements of changes in equity
下一主题:原版书Reading16书后第2题