上一主题:2008 CFA Level 1 - Sample 样题(3)-Q5
下一主题:2008 CFA Level 1 - Sample 样题(3)-Q18
返回列表 发帖

2008 CFA Level 1 - Sample 样题(3)-Q16

16Jeffrey Jones passed the Level I CFA examination in 2003 and the Level II examination in 2005. He is not currently enrolled for the Level III examination. According to the CFA Institute Standards of Professional Conduct, which of the following is the most appropriate way for Jones to refer to his participation in the CFA Program?

A. Jeffrey Jones, CFA II

B. Jeffrey Jones, CFA Level II

C. Candidate in the CFA Institute CFA Program

D. Passed Level II of the CFA examination in 2005

答案和详解如下:

16Correct answer is D

Standards of Practice Handbook, 9th edition (CFA Institute, 2005), pp. 135-139

Standards I-VII

2008 Modular Level I, Vol. 1, pp. 103-108

Study Session 1-2-a

demonstrate a thorough knowledge of the Code of Ethics and Standards of Professional Conduct by applying the Code and Standards to specific situations presenting multiple issues of questionable professional conduct

No designation exists for someone who has passed Level I, Level II, or Level III of the CFA exam. Candidates who have passed a certain level of the exam may state that they have completed that level.

答案和详解如下:

16Correct answer is D

Standards of Practice Handbook, 9th edition (CFA Institute, 2005), pp. 135-139

Standards I-VII

2008 Modular Level I, Vol. 1, pp. 103-108

Study Session 1-2-a

demonstrate a thorough knowledge of the Code of Ethics and Standards of Professional Conduct by applying the Code and Standards to specific situations presenting multiple issues of questionable professional conduct

No designation exists for someone who has passed Level I, Level II, or Level III of the CFA exam. Candidates who have passed a certain level of the exam may state that they have completed that level.

[em04][em03]

g

g

thx

3x

thx

啊啊

xx

返回列表
上一主题:2008 CFA Level 1 - Sample 样题(3)-Q5
下一主题:2008 CFA Level 1 - Sample 样题(3)-Q18