上一主题:有明年6月Boston考Level1 的么
下一主题:做mock test时遇到难题,请教各位! (1)
返回列表 发帖

[CFA入门] 做mock test时遇到难题,请教各位! (2)

做mock test 2 第八题:

8Rachel Pederson, CFA, has managed the account of Olga Stefansson for the past decade and has a very good relationship with her client. Stefansson has a beach house in the Bahamas and offers Pederson and her family two free weeks at the house as a reward for the excellent returns generated in her account. Pederson is so busy at work she does not tell anyone where she is going for vacation. When accepting Stefansson's offer, Pederson least likely violates the CFA Institute Standard relating to:

Select exactly 1 answer(s) from the following:

A. Loyalty to Employer.

B. Disclosure of Conflicts.

C. Independence and Objectivity.

D. Additional Compensation Arrangements.

标准答案是D,其解释如下:

8 Correct answer is D

Standards of Practice Handbook, 9th edition (CFA Institute, 2005), pp. 15-16, 83, 91, 113
Standards I-VII
2008 Modular Level I, Vol. 1, pp. 21-22, 69, 75, 89
Study Session 1-2-a
demonstrate a thorough knowledge of the Code of Ethics and Standards of Professional Conduct by applying the Code and Standards to specific situations presenting multiple issues of questionable professional conduct
The Standards require that members not accept gifts or compensation that might reasonably compete with their employer’s interest unless they obtain written consent from all parties involved. Arrangements such as that offered to Pederson may cause a conflict of interest or result in partiality that could impede Pederson’s independence and objectivity.

但其解释与题干(least likely)要求不符了,如选D的话,那题干应该是(most likely)才对,请教各位指教!

8 Correct answer is D

Standards of Practice Handbook, 9th edition (CFA Institute, 2005), pp. 15-16, 83, 91, 113
Standards I-VII
Study Session 1-2-a
demonstrate a thorough knowledge of the Code of Ethics and Standards of Professional Conduct by applying the Code and Standards to specific situations presenting multiple issues of questionable professional conduct
The Standards require that members not accept gifts or compensation that might reasonably compete with their employer’s interest unless they obtain written consent from all parties involved. Arrangements such as that offered to Pederson may cause a conflict of interest or result in partiality that could impede Pederson’s independence and objectivity.

标准答案是D,其解释如下:

8 Correct answer is D

Standards I-VII
Study Session 1-2-a

8 Correct answer is D

Standards I-VII
Study Session 1-2-a

返回列表
上一主题:有明年6月Boston考Level1 的么
下一主题:做mock test时遇到难题,请教各位! (1)