上一主题:三级看的有点累了,想报个网络班,有想拼的么
下一主题:大家觉得复习到怎样一个水平 到2月份报名14年6月份一级比较有把握呢?
返回列表 发帖

[Need help] How to open these .exe files (CFA coaching material)

http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0BZalM# ... C%E8%AF%BE%E7%A8%8B

I have come across the account above on pan.baidu and noticed it contains CFA-related materials. And I have downloaded 2 files for pilot purpose, but can't open both of them. I'm using Windows 7, 32 bit. The error dialog box says "failed1"

I googled around but can't find any info on this error, but I guess it's due to my dll. library in system32.

I noticed those .exe files all relates to CFA learning material, so anyone interested can download any try opening and post the result here? For those who know how to open these .exe files, please instruct me how to do it.

Thanks for reading

same with me

I figured it out that I can open the file if I rename it into random english characters, instead of chinese ones (maybe my windows 7 default language is English. However, only one dialog box with 2014CFA.taobao link, a button to browse for a .rrr file and some textbooks to fill in appears.
My mother tongue is not Chinese, and I can't understand what the dialog box says. Maybe we need a key file (rrr format) and password (textbox) to open those .exe files
Any help will be appreciated.

返回列表
上一主题:三级看的有点累了,想报个网络班,有想拼的么
下一主题:大家觉得复习到怎样一个水平 到2月份报名14年6月份一级比较有把握呢?