返回列表 发帖

为什么不去努力一下呢?光在这里空谈有没有希望,不如自己实践一下

QUOTE:
以下是引用hyj2008在2009-1-17 19:53:00的发言:

Hi,coolzwy.I'm very glad to see your message here again.

I got an opportunity to have a lecture for Quantitative Analysis on Level one today.The whole lecture covers statistical concepts and market retuns.I think it's not difficult as I image before.After the lecture I made a decision to have a try on level one this year.

You are brilliant! I lived with parents in Shanghai without family obligation.

Anyway,thanks for your encouragement!

Hi Hyj, Congrats!  I'm glad you made the decision.  And I'm proud of you became a CFA candidate with no finance/Math academic background.  Please feel free to contact me if you need help and I would like to hear any progress you make.  Good luck,

John

P.S. Where did you have the CFA review classes?  One of my friends in Shanghai asked.  Would you please send me some information about it?  Thank you,

Hi coolzwy,

I will try my best for this long exam.If I have any problem I don't hesitate to ask you.

I take a free open lecture of Kaplan in Shanghai,the detail information you could ask your friend to their website.

Denise

Thanks Denis, I'm looking forward to hearing good news from you, take care.

楼主的情况几乎和我一样,而且我从事的职业虽然也是金融行业,但还不像你分析期货那样需要了解那么多公式呢。我已经过了一级,打算报考二级。和楼主分享一下我的体会。一方面,国内大学的文科教育基本上和专科没什么很大区别,我连最基本的经济学都没有上过(相对来说,非金融专业的理科生考CFA可能因为有一些数理知识,不会像我们这样感到困难重重),而这些知识我觉得应该是任何人都应该了解的,哪怕不从事金融行业,每天发生的那些财经新闻,央行刺激经济的一系列手段,都是日常必备的常识。学习CFA相当于补了大学四年在金融方面的空白。另外一方面,从事金融行业,要想日后有更大发展,在国内没有相关资质文凭几乎是不可能的。而且自己也会因为缺少专门的知识感到心虚。也不可能重新回学校从本科学起。而CFA给了你一个系统学习的机会,所以考试费也和大学学费一样我觉得也是合理的。不过,对于非专业、一点背景都没有的文科生来说,这个过程是很艰难的。因为这是拔苗助长的速成,编排得再好的教材,要速成还是需要花费很大精力的。

anyway,希望楼主坚定信心,顺利通过!

返回列表