Board logo

标题: Schweser QBank [打印本页]

作者: soddy1979    时间: 2011-7-11 18:37

You can by the so-called "QBank" as a standalone product, I believe.
作者: ashycal    时间: 2011-7-11 18:37     标题: Schweser QBank

Hey guys, just finished with all the readings this morning. I am going to be doing practice problems/exams from now until December 4th; I am taking the exam in Chicago incase anyone is interested. I just have a quick question on getting the Schweser QBank...

How much utility will I get from the Schweser QBank? I would like the answer to be in utils.

But seriously, is it worth purchasing?

Thanks!
作者: Bulla564    时间: 2011-7-11 18:37

Im in same situation Matt. Just starting revision/exam practice. have you identified the cost here? I looked on website and it seemed I needed to buy books etc from schweser. Im only interested in practice q's at this stage,,,can I buy these in isolation? Hope somebody can help us out here cheers
作者: Flok    时间: 2011-7-11 18:37

how much is the Qbank alone?
作者: thisisbrianly    时间: 2011-7-11 18:37

Are Elan's practice questions compatible with mac os?

I'm using Schweser right now and I do find them helpful, but I'm noticing a lot of people recommending Elan over Schweser (as being more like the actual exam)...so I'm thinking of purchasing Elan's.

Has anyone used both? What do you think?
作者: eagles_dare13    时间: 2011-7-11 18:37

D James Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Im in same situation Matt. Just starting
> revision/exam practice. have you identified the
> cost here? I looked on website and it seemed I
> needed to buy books etc from schweser. Im only
> interested in practice q's at this stage,,,can I
> buy these in isolation? Hope somebody can help us
> out here cheers

I think Elan's 2000 practice questions would be a better choice than QBank, which is full of pointless and ridiculously calculator intesive questions. I Think it's cheaper as well.

欢迎光临 CFA论坛 (http://forum.theanalystspace.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2