Board logo

标题: Calculator Batteries [打印本页]

作者: TheMBAGlover    时间: 2011-7-11 18:42     标题: Calculator Batteries

Hey guys,

Is there any way to check the battery levels on the TI calculators? I've been using mine pretty intensely this entire week doing practice exams. I bought it off of a colleague who was an accounting major and used it all throughout college, and suddenly had nightmares about my calculator dying during the exam (I'm def. losing it =P). Also, anyone know what kind of batteries they use? Admittedly this last part is just me being lazy and not checking before going to bed. Thanks!
作者: JGovender    时间: 2011-7-11 18:42

I haven't change it since I bought it a year ago..I will bring an extra battery along, don't think you need a sccrewdriver to change it...
作者: ramzes    时间: 2011-7-11 18:42

you might have the TI regular one

my BA II Pro doesn't have any screws on it
作者: spartanag07    时间: 2011-7-11 18:42

They would actually, you're not allowed to bring in a knife. but you are allowed to bring in a screwdriver. i wouldn't bother though, just get another calculator.
作者: ramdabom    时间: 2011-7-11 18:42

Just making sure - you're actually allowed to bring in spare calculator batteries into the exam, right?
作者: MonkeyBusiness    时间: 2011-7-11 18:42

you can bring spare batteries and a screwdriver.
作者: sgupta0827    时间: 2011-7-11 18:42

NByz Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You might-could hide some cheatsheets inside your
> calculator body.

HaHa. Never thought of that. Do it 007 style. Very small with special glasses so you can read it. Or a calculator that is as powerful as a iPhone but looks like a BA II Plus.
作者: ftwcfa    时间: 2011-7-11 18:42

If you gona buy the batteries, why take them with you and waste time at the exam? just change them before hand.... They're only a buck...
作者: pogo    时间: 2011-7-11 18:42

reebs81 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If you gona buy the batteries, why take them with
> you and waste time at the exam? just change them
> before hand.... They're only a buck...

Sure, can do that as well. But just in case, you might wanna bring in a spare one. You never know...

欢迎光临 CFA论坛 (http://forum.theanalystspace.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2