Board logo

标题: [CFA Level 3] 今天收到CFA关于三级考试的邮件 [打印本页]

作者: rasputin    时间: 2006-8-2 11:27     标题: 今天收到CFA关于三级考试的邮件

要我确认名字的拼写方法,如果我通过了三级,确认后的拼写将会用于CHARTER上。

不知道其他三级考友有没有收到这种邮件?是不是CFA给所有三级考生都发了,还是三级的初步成绩已经有了,只是对有可能通过的考生才发?

[em09]
作者: ltnw    时间: 2006-8-2 18:24

I got the same email today. Checked with several other LIII candidates, who confirmed the same message.

I do think it a standard mail to all the candidates, who sat LIII test this year. CFA Institute will not discriminate against any candidate, as evidenced by the CFA ethics. Anyway, you can put it as Positive to Neutral (at least no downside for you) at this stage. 

CFA is nobody's desitiny and we can start it over, if bad things really happen. Good luck for everyone and enjoy the day before result release.

作者: ltnw    时间: 2006-8-4 18:20

CFAI Teaser Emails
Posted by: GeekyKhan (IP Logged)
Date: August 1, 2006 09:34AM

Anyone else sick of getting these "Teaser Emails" from CFAI asking you to update the database, mark preferences for charters, etc.?

They are all worded: We're not saying you passed but could you let us know whatever so that JUST IN CASE you passed we'll be ready with your info. Now, not saying you passed but JUST IN CASE you did...

ARGH.

Options: Reply To This MessageQuote This Message
Re: CFAI Teaser Emails
Posted by: CPierce (IP Logged)
Date: August 1, 2006 09:38AM

Hmm.... I have not seen the 'name preferred on charter' e-mail, then again, I think I remember seeing in past candidate bulletins that the name on the exam ticket will be used on the charter unless you notify CFAI by june 30th or something.

Then again, I've been a member of CFAI for a long time ... like 3+ years, and I think some of you have yet to even join, so maybe you're getting e-mails not geared towards 'seasoned' members.

Date: August 1, 2006 09:42AM

owned. hahaha.... i just got the 'While you Await Test Results' e-mail.

Posted by: hedgefund06 (IP Logged)
Date: August 1, 2006 09:43AM

I got the email and have been a member for 3 years.

Date: August 1, 2006 09:45AM

You know what is funny is I know employees of CFAI read this board and I think the person that sends out that e-mail probably comes here to gauge the stress level of candidates after sending out e-mails like that.

Posted by: Q-aGoGo (IP Logged)
Date: August 1, 2006 10:19AM

I can't believe they did that to us. Wouldn't it make sense to certify the name when you find out you pass?

Posted by: GeekyKhan (IP Logged)
Date: August 1, 2006 10:23AM

Torture... TORTURE. I think the directors of CFAI were the type of kids to pull the legs off ants.

作者: ltnw    时间: 2006-8-4 18:21

The above just confirmed my view that I pasted the other day...

However, good luck for everybody!!

作者: cyhk    时间: 2006-8-5 12:46

Congratulation to all got the email

I haven't got such email so that it is not a standard mail to all the candidates.

作者: ltnw    时间: 2006-8-5 12:50

Cyhk, do not faint.

Last year's stats tells that quite a bunch of candidates passed LIII without getting such email.

Anyway, it is only 2-wks away. Pls enjoy the summer...

作者: hollowman    时间: 2006-10-10 05:08

good, thanks

欢迎光临 CFA论坛 (http://forum.theanalystspace.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2