Board logo

标题: Did you have back or neck pain while taking CFA exam? [打印本页]

作者: xiaotutu    时间: 2011-7-11 19:54     标题: Did you have back or neck pain while taking CFA exam?

While taking exam I had back & neck pain. Even I had while taking practice test, so brought some ointments along to apply. How do you manage it?

I hope need to do lot of back and neck exercise.
作者: joemoran    时间: 2011-7-11 19:54

Yes! Neck pain from looking down at the test materials for so long, and not being able to stretch out my neck so the proctors wouldn't think I was cheating. I don't feel anything now, but it was very uncomfortable during the test.
作者: koba    时间: 2011-7-11 19:54

neck and back pain for me as well...actually it happens to me everytime i sit for an exam...maybe because the table is too low for me...how tall are you guys?
作者: bluejazzy    时间: 2011-7-11 19:54

I am 6.2 foot and can tell you those desks where way to low for me. My back was killing me in the last hour of the exam.
作者: Maddin    时间: 2011-7-11 19:54

We had the special chairs that are only designed to be sat on for a maximum duration of 2 hours at any given time.
作者: scr879    时间: 2011-7-11 19:54

I didn't notice anything until I walked out of the PM....then it kind of hit me.
作者: disiz64    时间: 2011-7-11 19:54

good lord, in london the chairs were really high, and the tables were stupidly low --> pain

in fact the tables were just made out of old crates with a little cheap paper table cloth over the top. ridiculous

欢迎光临 CFA论坛 (http://forum.theanalystspace.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2