Board logo

标题: Personal study notes available for 1 week [打印本页]

作者: slackeranalyst    时间: 2011-7-13 13:13     标题: Personal study notes available for 1 week

Hi guys,

While studying for level 1 (december 2010) exam, I prepared my own study notes (some handwritten and some softcopy) and I have finished organizing them recently. I have them available in links but I wouldn't wont to post them here for personal reasons. However, I'm ready to send them to those who need them. Email me or add me to bbm on addresses below:

email: omaradnan2 (at) gmail (dot) com
BB pin: 23386372

Again, links will expire in 1 week so contact me ASAP.

OA
作者: Ionutzakis    时间: 2011-7-13 13:13

I never knew many ppl visit this forum but don't participate till i posted this post LOL
作者: Daniel1985    时间: 2011-7-13 13:13

Good karma is coming your way! thanks heaps
作者: bapswarrior    时间: 2011-7-13 13:13

I never thought I would get more than 45 emails in less than 24 hours - impressive and pleasure to to see how some people take this exam seriously

On a different note: for anyone who got the email from me, please refer to the readings title at the beginning of each section to compare the new readings to the ones posted

Good luck

OA
作者: leadcfa    时间: 2011-7-13 13:13

All the notes were prepared based on CFAI textbooks - I haven't used anything else
作者: MythosHF    时间: 2011-7-13 13:13

Thanks for the notes! Their brilliant!
作者: thisisbrianly    时间: 2011-7-13 13:13

Omar. Thanks again for the notes.

Appreciate your willingness to help!
作者: disiz64    时间: 2011-7-13 13:13

Anytime guys - for rest: catch up in couple of days links will expire and I'm really too lazy to upload them again
作者: rgonzalez    时间: 2011-7-13 13:13

You got an email back
作者: Benjiko    时间: 2011-7-13 13:13

Thanks Omar! You're a gem of a guy!

You didn't use any supplementary notes? You must really know your stuff then. Any advice for us? Study strategies, advice, tips? How long before the actual test did you start reviewing. How many mocks did you take and which ones?

Any insights from you will be appreciated.
作者: waldziuchna    时间: 2011-7-13 13:13

Hi Jawz

Nope - only CFAI textbooks and they are the best way to prepare for the exam. Make sure you do all EOC problems and for level 1, I tried couple of mock exams, and my favorite among all were Elan exams. You should definitely do them as they were the best representative of what the actual exam looks like

Omar
作者: ajpheif16    时间: 2011-7-13 13:13

On a different note guys,

Anyone who knows a website that I can upload those files too for permanent use? My gmail inbox exceeded 120 emails and some people said that they heard about the notes from others and they liked them so I guess I would like to keep them somewhere on the web permanently for candidates who would register late or check this post late

Omar
作者: dotamasta    时间: 2011-7-13 13:13

Hey Omar,

First of all, this is great what you're doing!
I know of an application for Macs that allows you to upload files permanently on the web. However, if you don't have a Mac, I can get the file(s) from you and put them online and post the link here. My name is Amard Seth. I emailed you earlier regarding the notes. However, for privacy reasons, I don't want to post my email here. You can email me back and I'll put up the link ASAP, if that's okay with you.

Thanks!
作者: JGovender    时间: 2011-7-13 13:13

Hi Amard ... I guess I emailed back notes for all people who emailed me earlier. Send me the links once you have them uploaded because I don't want them to be posted on the web
作者: shootingstar    时间: 2011-7-13 13:13

Hi Omar!
I didn't get them for some reason. I sent you another email just now at omaradnan2 at gmail dot com.

Amard
作者: homie    时间: 2011-7-13 13:13

no u should have it
作者: dece2011    时间: 2011-7-13 13:13

Yep, got them. replied back. Thanks a bunch!
作者: koba    时间: 2011-7-13 13:13

Thanks Omar.. Really worthy !!
作者: ramdabom    时间: 2011-7-13 13:13

tobeornottobe Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> sent you an email, never got a response

can you please email again - I tried to reply to all emails but my inbox is really flooded with emails so I might have missed yours - sorry for that
作者: scr879    时间: 2011-7-13 13:13

Hi Omar,

I've sent you an email just now, from "ofscustserv at gmail dot com". Thanx in advance!

KL
作者: Matori    时间: 2011-7-13 13:13

Hey,
I sent you an email mins. ago, if you could send the file I could upload it to my server where it won't be deleted.
Regards,
Amr M.
作者: Kiakaha    时间: 2011-7-13 13:13

Omar i have mailed you. Check it!
Btw, what do you do? Just curious
作者: nitoha    时间: 2011-7-13 13:13

I assume I replied to all 3 of you now ..

syedadnanrizvi: Haven't found a good job offer after graduation that suits my interests so went for level 1 and private consulting work .. Going for abroad post-grad in September hopefully
作者: JPSem    时间: 2011-7-13 13:13

So if anyone got the email, make sure to download the links before tomorrow as the links are going to expire ...
作者: cyber21    时间: 2011-7-13 13:14

The links have actually expired by now but because of demand, I will upload them again to another website for another week ..

I will start emailing them out in 2 days - if you have asked for them to be sent out today, please make sure to email me again after tomorrow

Omar

欢迎光临 CFA论坛 (http://forum.theanalystspace.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2