Board logo

标题: Will not overstudy the Ethics [打印本页]

作者: joehogue    时间: 2011-7-13 13:14     标题: Will not overstudy the Ethics

I agree that a final review of the ethical material is a good idea in this last week but I will be very constrained in my commitment since I find the ethical part of the exam to be the one area where the returns from further study can be quite limited - but that may just be me. I miss very few ethics questions because I dont know the curriculum ethical considerations/positions but to this day it remains my single biggest headache - some answers are so predicated on how CFA has chosen to interpret the particular grey of that particular fact pattern! Just me. I will go in knowing it but will not pay homage to this CFA points machine!
作者: mik82    时间: 2011-7-13 13:14

starting the CFA EOC ethics section, see you in 67 questions.
作者: skycfa    时间: 2011-7-13 13:14

really only the item set ones are worth doing I think. those first 30 some questions -- can't imagine ethics being that easy on the exam.

EOC ethics is worth doing just for the absurd scenarios they create - i.e. the Garcia / speakerphone issue. For serious??
作者: justin88    时间: 2011-7-13 13:14

agreed, I know ethics inside and backwards and still am expecting to be completely perplexed on saturday. It becomes more of an English test then an ethics test.
作者: ll11    时间: 2011-7-13 13:14

I haven't looked at ethics since Level I and I've always done fine.

Just remember "when in doubt, disclose", and you'll get at least 4/6 on most vignettes.

If I fail, it won't be because of ethics.

欢迎光临 CFA论坛 (http://forum.theanalystspace.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2