Board logo

标题: Should I do mock? [打印本页]

作者: Dapper425    时间: 2011-7-13 13:28     标题: Should I do mock?

I've done the three written exams and the two sample exams (done okay on all). Do you think its worth doing the free mock exam? I have plenty of other stuff to study, which I plan to do in a state of sustained panic. From reading the recent posts here, it sounds like the exam might be coming up soon and I might have to make some choices.

Think its worth the time?
作者: Roflnadal    时间: 2011-7-13 13:28

Nope. Waste of time. Why would you want to do practice questions?

Just make sure to stay for the afternoon.
作者: mp3bu    时间: 2011-7-13 13:28

Where did you hear the exam was coming up soon?
作者: Analti_Calte    时间: 2011-7-13 13:28

Thought I heard some grumblings about the mock being excessively easy...but I'm gonna use the same powers-of-perception that told me the exam was coming up to infer that you think it's worth the time.

Thanks.
作者: canadiananalyst    时间: 2011-7-13 13:28

The way I look at it, I remember mistakes better, so I would learn towards practice problems at this stage of the game. If gut gets you the correct answer 60% of the time and you spend 48 hours cramming more material, you might bump that up a couple percentage points. If doing practice problems exposes the 40% you got wrong and you recall only half of those you're at 80%. Obviously the numbers are just examples and surely exaggerated, but that's my crunch-time strategy 2 cents.
作者: former    时间: 2011-7-13 13:28

of course you should do a mock, what kind of a question is that.

欢迎光临 CFA论坛 (http://forum.theanalystspace.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2