Board logo

标题: Schweser QBank opinions [打印本页]

作者: cfa10yrplan    时间: 2011-7-13 16:02     标题: Schweser QBank opinions

I used the Schweser QBank a lot last year and failed L3...

I have relied a lot more on CFA text this year, and I feel a lot better prepared... I have been doing some QBank questions in this final week as a compliment to my review efforts and now I realize how AWFUL these questions are for the most part... Oh well, I give Schweser credit because their notes are good, but they really need to revamp the L3 QBank... any one else have opinions?
作者: Colum    时间: 2011-7-13 16:02

EOC and mock are better
作者: lcw77    时间: 2011-7-13 16:03

Hehe, you mean getting 100% on 60 questions is not indicative of the test?
作者: Iginla2011    时间: 2011-7-13 16:03

haha I'm still doing them so I guess I should shut up, but just look at this question!?

Within the alternative asset class of real estate, analysts can classify investments as:

A) either start-up or middle market but not as direct or indirect.
B) either direct or indirect and as either start-up or middle market.
C) either direct or indirect but not as either start-up or middle market.
Your answer: C was correct!

Real estate investments are generally categorized as direct (i.e., the purchase of land and buildings) or indirect that includes REITs and CREFs. The sub-categories of start-up and middle market apply to private equity and not real estate.
作者: zwjy    时间: 2011-7-13 16:03

I found at least 3 errors in the schweser tests
1 use market value not fair value in GIPS
2 breakeven use currency change
3 say callable bond traded in premium
作者: justin88    时间: 2011-7-13 16:03

I used Q-Bank for level 1 intensely, and thought it was terrific. I used it a bit for level 2, but it wasn't really that useful I found. I didn't even get Q-bank for level 3
作者: oneboy    时间: 2011-7-13 16:03

paraguay, there is a check where you can enable intermediate and hard questions also, instead of only using "basic" ;-)
作者: aidebaobao    时间: 2011-7-13 16:03

nevermind, just being jealous, my range is 80-85% with all options but I agree, especially for GIPS good like flashcards

欢迎光临 CFA论坛 (http://forum.theanalystspace.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2