Board logo

标题: Schweser Exams - Level of difficulty [打印本页]

作者: edgeon    时间: 2011-7-13 16:08     标题: Schweser Exams - Level of difficulty

Hello all,

I am just wondering if someone can advise me if the level of difficulty regarding questions that appears on schweser practice exam is comparable to the ones in real exam.

Thank you all

R.
作者: eagles_dare13    时间: 2011-7-13 16:08

I havent taken the real exam , so I cant comment on it.. But judging by the CFA mocks, the mocks are less time consuming than schweser (read less calculations and not very verbose questions) but they really test your understanding of concepts, by sometimes nitpicking on concepts.
作者: marsilni    时间: 2011-7-13 16:08

Based on my experience with the Dec exam I am inclined to agree with adq123
作者: pacmandefense    时间: 2011-7-13 16:08

Level 1 schweser mocks are great preparation. As difficult or more difficult than the actual exam.
作者: draz    时间: 2011-7-13 16:08

I did all of book 1 and 2 back in the day for level one and found the actual exam far easier. Then again I've heard others say differently but that was my experience.
作者: siavosh    时间: 2011-7-13 16:08

i found the dec exam easier than Schweser and the CFAI mocks

nothing stops it from being much harder this june, but i really wont worry about how hard the exam is...

seems like the CFA has some optimal number of people they want to pass, 35-40%

your task is to be in that range, be it an easy test or a hard test

so keep that in mind during the test, if you find the test super hard, dont spend time thinking about it and getting frustrated, maybe the test IS super hard, but at the end if you score a 20 on it, and your in the topc 40%, you will pass...
作者: Matori    时间: 2011-7-13 16:08

Thank you guys! What about the Qbank? Are these questions similar to the ones in the real exam?

Thank you again,

R.
作者: Ionutzakis    时间: 2011-7-13 16:08

level 1 Q banks are similar to the exam.
slightly easier.
if you get persistent 78~85% in Q bank, you get a pretty good shot at the real thing.
作者: Maddin    时间: 2011-7-13 16:08

Thank you guys. Best of luck in your exams :-)

R.
作者: scr879    时间: 2011-7-13 16:08

ftwcfa,

I a surprised at your answer, most of the pple on this forum regard the qbank as too easy and not a good proxy for the real thing..but you are writing from experience so i hope its right since i have solved a few thousand questions...

欢迎光临 CFA论坛 (http://forum.theanalystspace.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2