Board logo

标题: Has anyone not finished the first read? [打印本页]

作者: clearlycanadian    时间: 2011-7-13 16:23     标题: Has anyone not finished the first read?

Has anyone not finished the first read through yet? I'm probably not going to be done for another 3-4 weeks!
作者: JGovender    时间: 2011-7-13 16:23

dude you need to work doubly hard for the remaining 2 months!
作者: invic    时间: 2011-7-13 16:23

I still have derivatives adn alternative investments to do, should be done in 1.5-2 weeks, I can't see how any more than a solid month of practice tests and revision would make that much of a difference
作者: Kiakaha    时间: 2011-7-13 16:23

will finish first read CFA Insti text by this week and then got to do schweser and practice qns...will it be fine? am not havin a finance background
作者: siavosh    时间: 2011-7-13 16:23

I'm not done yet either. Hoping to get it all read by the end of the month and then spend 3.5 weeks on a beach in Thailand grinding out my review.
作者: waldziuchna    时间: 2011-7-13 16:23

Me too ...plan to finish the first readin by end of this month... n jus qbanks n mock tests next month...
作者: ishfaque    时间: 2011-7-13 16:23

I didn't start until the last week of August. I am just starting SS9 right now and am not scheduled to be done my first read-through until 11/15. I will then use those last 3 weeks as review, qbank and mock exams.

I am using Schweser Notes, Schweser MP3s for review on my one-hour one-way commute every day and Schweser Q-Bank exclusively for my studying. I go through each of the concept checkers at the end of every chapter in the Schweser Notes and then when I'm done a particular area, I do a Qbank on it. Generally score in the 75 to 85 range on each of them.

Part of me wishes my work agreed to fund this earlier so I would've had more time. The other part of me thinks that it just would've given me more time to forget the stuff I read earlier.
作者: ajpheif16    时间: 2011-7-13 16:23

Finished the first read on the plane last night. This new job has got me working some crazy hours. I am gonna start my Schweser review tonight and try to knock that out in about 25 days so i will have 25 days to do QBank-Mocks-Review weak spots.

"good personality ... or he was known as Lt. Mandingo during his army days."
作者: LokiDog2    时间: 2011-7-13 16:23

Due to more bad luck at work I'm right there with AFACandidate in FSA. Another week gone due to travel/work obligations where I was in meetings 14 hours a day and got very little studying done. I too am still in FSA (should finish SS10 tonight), but this is after not studying much for a week so I'm in trouble. Just informed my manager that I cannot travel again until mid-December and will be taking 9 days off before the exam. I've got to work extra hard over the next 50+ days. Goal is 6 hours a day of study (3 in the am and 3 in the evening) and 8-10 on weekends. Plan to finish last SS at the end of this month and go back and "re-learn" Quants/Ethics/Econ (hopefully it will just come back to me).

欢迎光临 CFA论坛 (http://forum.theanalystspace.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2