Board logo

标题: 2011 Retakers [打印本页]

作者: king_kong    时间: 2011-7-13 17:01     标题: 2011 Retakers

For all those left behind...

I'm in for 2011 and I will pass next year. No excuses.

Just try not to think about all the time you will waste studying for this exam and focus on the end goal.
作者: jmh530    时间: 2011-7-13 17:01

Glad to see not much change in the curriculum, just hate the thought of more time away from the family. Will likely start earlier this year (Oct., Nov.?) with less time per day but more days and likely more time in total.

When I saw the topics on the exam, really thought I caught a break relative to the exams from the past (2-bond hedge!). As has been stated before, luck can be a factor; hoping for a good 2011.
作者: bboo    时间: 2011-7-13 17:01

I'm registering tomorrow.
And before 2011 hits the calendar, I will figure out what I did wrong this year. And, "knowing is half the battle." haha.
作者: thommo77    时间: 2011-7-13 17:01

I will be done a couple lap in my olympic sized pool of self pity first .......................................................but im in for starting early and discussing more questions/topics
作者: mcmc    时间: 2011-7-13 17:01

as much as i hate to say it, I am also in.
作者: liangfeng    时间: 2011-7-13 17:01

You're GD right I am in. Too close to quit now. I have got to figure out what I am doing wrong because apparently I wasn't close. Oh well, let the passing strategies commence.
作者: infinitybenzo    时间: 2011-7-13 17:01

Sorry to hear your news goes to eleven....I'll be pulling for you from the flip side.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at Monday, August 16, 2010 at 05:02PM by Sponge_Bob_CFA.
作者: dyga    时间: 2011-7-13 17:01

It was pretty easy to see where I fell short. Less than 50% on the first three questions of AM. Overall morning section was 6/9 questions less than 50%. I was band 9. I just completely missed the boat on IPS, but I just can't figure out why.

This was my first attempt at L3 and I don't mean to sound like a quitter, but I'm just not sure if I'm capable of passing. I really gave it my all. I hate myself.

I'm sorry if this post brings you guys down.
作者: liangfeng    时间: 2011-7-13 17:01

Sponge_Bob_CFA Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sorry to hear your news goes to eleven....I'll be
> pulling for you from the flip side.

Thanks, Sponge.

You know me, I am nothing if not hard-headed. Next year will be the one. Congrats to you on your pending charter. I should be there 12 months from now.
作者: Analti_Calte    时间: 2011-7-13 17:01

FinanceMBA2011 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It was pretty easy to see where I fell short. Less
> than 50% on the first three questions of AM.
> Overall morning section was 6/9 questions less
> than 50%. I was band 9. I just completely missed
> the boat on IPS, but I just can't figure out why.
>
>
> This was my first attempt at L3 and I don't mean
> to sound like a quitter, but I'm just not sure if
> I'm capable of passing. I really gave it my all. I
> hate myself.
>
> I'm sorry if this post brings you guys down.

You are band 9 and you are not sure if you are capable of passing? Please. Dust yourself off and I will see you here in a few months.

欢迎光临 CFA论坛 (http://forum.theanalystspace.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2