Board logo

标题: CFAI readings or Schewser readings [打印本页]

作者: joemoran    时间: 2013-4-11 20:50     标题: CFAI readings or Schewser readings

I’d like to know which chapters are covered well in CFAI text vs Schweser, and which are covered well in Schweser vs CFAI.
For instance I read chapter on Equity valuation concepts from CFAI and it took me 2 hrs to finish reading it. Where as to do the same thing in schweser it only took less than 30 minutes. and at the end of it I realized schwer pretty much covers everything for this chatper.
So someone provide the most valuable readings to do in CFAI.. cuz it is TIME EATER and time is something i have no more.
作者: scruge    时间: 2013-4-11 20:58

PM is recommended from CFAI pepp…also I’d say LOOK at CFAI for FI, the flow is better there trust me.
作者: CFA4Techie    时间: 2013-4-11 21:03

pepp,
u are better off preparing for the June 2010 Level 2 exam - if you are asking these types of questions for the exam that’s coming up in 40-something days, there is no way you are going to pass (except by random luck)
作者: hw0799    时间: 2013-4-11 21:07

Ouch…but I’d kinda agree with sublimity on this. Man, you really lay it down hard…
作者: anshultongia    时间: 2013-4-11 21:41

One month gone and still 35 readings to go? How are you guys doing?
作者: Kingpin804    时间: 2013-4-11 21:49

You should get the videos I think and watch it. like watching a movie. that’s the quickest way I can think of to get 35 readings into your head before exam day. still 11 days to go. it’s 26th of May here.

欢迎光临 CFA论坛 (http://forum.theanalystspace.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2