Board logo

标题: Schweser Practice Exams [打印本页]

作者: stalkey    时间: 2013-4-17 19:22     标题: Schweser Practice Exams

Is it just me or are these things a %&!*$#% beating? I have taken THREE, and have yet to break 70. I am stuck at 6669 and sometimes even go over the time limit. I swear some of these questions are just insanely detailed compared to what I was expecting.
作者: stockjaguar    时间: 2013-4-17 19:22

if youre scoring those grades with 7 weeks to go you are in terrific shape. i passed level 1 in december and my first exams were in the very low 60s (and this was about 10 days before exam day). just keep practicing and remember that schweser is slightly harder than cfai exams–your best bet of level of difficulty is the mock exams from cfai’s website.
good luck.
作者: John10    时间: 2013-4-17 19:23

Ughh. I just took a 3 hour practice exam and bombed it.
Usually I take the Schweser Qbank exams and after doing 2 of them I have got an average of 66% so far which I thought was encouraging since it’s my first 2 exams. But today I did one of the practice exams on paper and it was SO much harder! I did so badly! It was my first paper exam.
I think the key to succeeding in the future is to do a full review of the exam and learn all the concepts that you do badly on. Then do questions from the book and Qbank and then take another exam a few days later. That’s gonna be my strategy.

欢迎光临 CFA论坛 (http://forum.theanalystspace.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2