Board logo

标题: 急!CFA一级失误被report!求指导邮件怎么写! [打印本页]

作者: thomaslyh    时间: 2015-1-8 02:41     标题: 急!CFA一级失误被report!求指导邮件怎么写!

本帖最后由 thomaslyh 于 2015-1-8 10:11 编辑

首先真的是无心之失,不是想作弊什么的。下午开始前,在试卷封面上填完个人信息,忘了有10秒左右的间隔,顺手将试卷打开了想把答题卡的个人信息也写了,立即被身边监考的制止了。没有写任何东西。

航空邮件Violation Report是这样的:
类型:Opened book early(打钩)
详情:Lead proctor found that candidate opened book early. She has stopped the candidate and let him close the book.

我准备argue的邮件草稿,求各位大神指导,感激不尽啊!

I am very upset about theviolation report that accused me of opening the book early. Here, I willexplain the situation in detail. Ipromise, every word I say is true and I strongly request a verification withmonitoring video. Thank you!

Imade the mistake in the afternoon session. After 3 hours’ morning section, Iwas extremely tired and absent-minded. Iwas not paying close attention to the radio at that time. Moreover, as a Chinese, English is not my native language. That is whyI did not follow the instructions closely.

As you know, there’re about 15 secondsbetween the two instructions of writing the personal information on the frontcover of the book, and of opening the book, then writing the personalinformation on the answer sheet.

When I finished the firstinstruction and wrote down my personal information on the book’s front cover, Idid not realize it was the 15 seconds between the two instructions when I couldnot write anything. Completely based on myinstinct, I thought it’s time to open the book and write my personal informationon the answer sheet. That is why I made the mistake.

The proctor was right next to me,and she stopped me. Realizing my mistake, I stopped immediately. The wholehappened in 5 seconds. I did not writeanything nor make a glance at the book.

Ifeel extremely sorry. I never thought of cheating. I almost made a mistake. Butfortunately, I was stopped in time. So please take back the report and validatemy exam results. After a check with the video, you will find that everything I sayis truth.

I am a candidate for master ofeconomics from one of the best universities in China, also an intern from oneof the best investment banks in China. I passed FRM Level 1 and Level 2 test atone attempt. Being a CFA charter holder is my life dream. As a finance professional, I respect the ethic codes. That is why Istopped immediately when I realized I was going to conduct a mistake.

I am really sorry. I worked hardfor the test, and was able to pass it. Please forgive my mistake and validatemy results.

作者: adjani.zhang    时间: 2015-1-8 11:26

本帖最后由 adjani.zhang 于 2015-1-8 11:28 编辑

写太多了,内容删减至2段,150 word 以内

第一段说自己是第一次考试,太紧张了,大脑当时一片空白,没听清楚指令,绝对不是故意的

第二段表示今后一定会注意,请原谅这次无心之过
作者: linguaholic    时间: 2015-1-12 09:27

请问lz有没有收到27号出成绩的邮件?我也是在听指示的时候不小心打开了封面,但是没有看到题,考后问了两个proctor一个说没事一个说没有report
作者: wachovia    时间: 2015-2-3 23:20

回复 1# thomaslyh

你的调查出结果了吗?我跟你一样也是open early   有没有说要调查多久?
作者: 食素蚊    时间: 2015-8-4 21:35

请问楼主你的调查结果是什么,我今年6月份也因为一样的原因被调查中,等待协会的联系中,所以请问一下你的结果是如何

欢迎光临 CFA论坛 (http://forum.theanalystspace.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2