Board logo

标题: How I Passed CFA Level 1 With The Help Of Mind Maps [打印本页]

作者: phoebelynn    时间: 2017-3-1 15:39     标题: How I Passed CFA Level 1 With The Help Of Mind Maps

Description

CFA Mind Maps – Discover the secret to pass the most challenging yet rewarding credential in the world of finance on the first try.

Content

The Chartered Financial Analyst® (CFA) exam is the test that anyone who dreams of becoming a CFA Charterholder has to pass. The pass rates for each level exam fall between 40 to 50%. There are only around 135,000 Charterholders across 150 countries and territories in the world. These numbers say it all about the CFA exam.

I have passed CFA level 1 and am preparing for the level 2 exam right now. The only materials I am using besides the CFA curriculum is CFA Mind Maps. It came to me accidentally after I lost hope in prep courses and materials. To some extents, it changes my life, so I want to share it with whoever is preparing for the test about it. I do not usually write a review, so I will just do it my way.

What Makes CFA Exam Difficult?
The CFA Exam is hard. Anyone who is preparing for, has taken, or start to consider taking it, knows that truth. However, consider the career and salary opportunity it opens to people who pass the test, it is worth the challenge. What I found most difficult about CFA Exam, as someone who passed CFA Level I, are:

Why Are Popular CFA Prep Courses and Materials Not My Choice?
Like a lot of other candidates, I spent days researching for the optimal method to prepare for the exam. There are a large number of advice, tips, and tricks, prep courses and materials available in the market. I experienced the free trial CFA notes, prep courses for CFA Exam. There are some features I found in all of them:

My Own Take In CFA Exam Preparation
Finally, after I did my homework and talked to previous test takers, I received some popular advice below. As I passed level 1 already, I must say that they worked.
But here is something I haven’t talked about. When I was half a month into my studying for CFA Exam, my friends sent me a sample from a CFA prep material provider. I didn’t have much hope on it because I had tried them all (almost). But as the studying was too hard, I still gave it a try with a little bit of hope that it worked.

CFA Mind Maps – My Only CFA Prep Material
I was given the CFA Mind Maps of 2 topics in CFA books of level I. I was making a mind map at the same time, so I was interested in it quite a lot. I will wander a bit here on why I choose mind maps to summarize the CFA books. I have been using mind maps since high school. It was useful to most of my classmates and me, both in high school and higher education.

Why do mind maps work?

Back to the CFA Mind Maps. I was doing pretty good making my mind map. But it was very tiring to summarize thick books. The CFA Mind Maps were like the savior from nowhere to me. I save me tons of time choosing keywords, design the maps, etc. With the pre-made map, I could focus on studying and studying only.

Pricing detail of CFA Mind Maps
The sample worked well for me, so I decided to get to know the product better. CFA Mind Maps is a product of a team called Way to Finance Success. They have mind maps for CFA level 1 and CFA level 2. The mind maps are available as a full set of 10 topics for each CFA level or as separated topic. Check out below for pricing details:

CFA Level 1

CFA Level 2

The great features of CFA Mind Maps
I am using CFA Mind Maps by Way To Finance Success to study for my CFA level 2 exam because it has helped me pass CFA level 1 test. I can summarize its great features below:

Conclusion - CFA Mind Maps
CFA exam is challenging. Do not believe anyone who tells you the opposite. They are either geniuses or liars. We can pass the test with enough preparation. The most important things are:

If mind maps worked for you before, this CFA Mind Maps would work this time, too. If you are confused with all the offer of CFA prep courses, and materials available online, try CFA Mind Maps along with other methods to see what is the best offer for you. Consider your time and financial budget, too.

Attached are some samples of CFA Level 1 Mind Maps for your further consideration!

Thank you for reading my CFA review. I hope we will all pass the CFA exam ahead!

附件: FREE MIND MAPS LEVEL 1- 2016 (CFA® EXAM PRE).pdf (2017-3-1 15:36, 6.76 MB) / 下载次数 1329
http://forum.theanalystspace.com/attachment.php?aid=65915&k=e889f33777cda3bd60da710dcd2a97c4&t=1715343630&sid=2SARtm

欢迎光临 CFA论坛 (http://forum.theanalystspace.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2