上一主题:Just Passed L3 (advice)
下一主题:JT:2012 CFA Level 2 学习群
返回列表 发帖

Retabulation

I am wondering if anyone has heard of someone doing the retabulation and actually having the results reversed or found out that they results got switched or something. I truly believe that my results got messed up or mixed up with another candidates.

I will be paying the $100 anyway even if it is probably a complete waste of money because if it is true that I failed then this is the last thing I will be doing with the CFA.

Well as excited as I was the morning after the CFA exam, I am that much more dissapointed now. I am in complete shock that I did not come close to passing the CFA exam. I scored in band 7. I was under 50% on all of the sections but three and above 70% in only alternatives. I scored between 50-70% on accounting. This means I got ever 13, 14, 15, or 16 out of 24. I honestly felt like I scored atleast an 18, 19, or 20 out of 24 at the worst in this section. I added up all of my bands and the cacluation came up to the best possible score being 71/120 for a 59%. This makes no sense to me because I was consitently scoring over 70% on the mock exams in fact on the Boston CFA Mock I scored 91/120 and I felt like on this actual exam I did great as well. This means that I did worse on the actual exam than I did on the mock exam that I took 2 months before the test. I must have missed every single question that I guessed on and a lot of the questions I thought I got correct. It just doesn't make any sense to me that I missed over 25 questions more than I did on the CFA Mock exam when I got 91/120. I am furious to the fact that I obviously understood the material as evident from my previous mock exam results yet I ended up failing the exam terribly.

I have no clue what to do now, I just can't see myself sacrificing another 500 hours of my life for a third time to just be disappointed. It is evident that I knew the material by passing the CFA mock on the website, the boston society mock exam, and several Schweser mock exams. If it is true that I did truly fail and do this terrible then I believe that the CFA does not come close to actually testing the knowledge of the material and it is more of a complete crapshoot of what they are willing to test on the day of the test and how they can word the exam to try and trick candidates.

返回列表
上一主题:Just Passed L3 (advice)
下一主题:JT:2012 CFA Level 2 学习群