返回列表 发帖
QUOTE:
以下是引用xtajvk在2008-6-9 2:04:00的发言:

真牛.

不知道ethics如何.前面看有人说small package也不行. 不过我记得说是nominal value and ex post gift should be acceptable if it does not affect your independent and objective.

And if you get your restricted stock compensation and fully disclosed in your report, I think it should be permitted in such case. The key here is whether such additional compensation is fully disclosed so that the reader can evaluate the partiality.

I also think accepting a small package of company's promotion products did not violate the independence and objective, since this is a tiny gift and the compmay used this small package to present its thanks for cover person's great job that had been completed already.

As for restricted stock compensation, I remember that the article said the amount of restricted stock compensation was equal to equivalent amount of flat fee and this compensation was fully disclosed in the report. So there was no violation.

[此贴子已经被作者于2008-6-9 22:06:30编辑过]

我那道题least likely to concer选downgrade risk因为credit outlook is long term and it is told to be stable.....谁说non-callable的就没有prepayment risk

QUOTE:
以下是引用YiQluck在2008-6-9 21:45:00的发言:
我那道题least likely to concer选downgrade risk因为credit outlook is long term and it is told to be stable.....谁说non-callable的就没有prepayment risk

是欧美考场的吧。。。亚太考场根本没有prepayment risk这个选项。。。估计题目也会有点出入

只能说 下午的题太难  很多猜的...CFAI 有毛病啊  上午下午差那么多

大家在回忆的时候能不能写上是在国内还是国外考的,我觉得差别蛮大的,不知道的要吓一跳

我的版本是上午6060 下午6161。 其他地区的听说有5050/5151,8080 的版本。不是统一的吗?

我记得我的bonds是most concerned with.. 我的bonds rating is BBB+ and has not been reviewed for a while, so he should be most concerned with... 答案:downgrade?

总体上上午比较简单,下午完全出题比较难,而且风格完全不一样;分部分看,上午Ethics选项比较不确定,其他部分都不算难,但下午就不一样了,从Economics的BOP开始,Equity中的FCFF的计算Sensitivity的题、关于通胀的计算、Portfolio中的Mean Variance analysis都很难,感觉靠的比较偏,而且这些偏的地方出的题很多。

大家有没有感觉到,现在的CFA出的题越来越怪,简直不是检查考生的掌握知识情况,倒是和考生在博弈,看出什么题难道Candidates,唉。。。。。。。。。。。。

QUOTE:
以下是引用dangdang在2008-6-9 10:44:00的发言:

先算BETA,用CAPM算RETURN, 再减利率.

我记得Risk-free risk 是4%,market return是10%,s=18%,

Beta是用cov/s^2=290/18的平方,等于0.89,然后0.89*(10%-4%)=5.34%.

对吗?

急 大家帮回忆下 这道题有没有个答案是 5.4%啊??

我算出beta后直接进位成0.9了 晕

我选得也是5.4%。

应该是5.4, 290/18/18=0.8951, 乘以6%=5.3704%,所以应该是5.4  顺便说一下答案里面的选项没有差的这么小的吧,还是我记错了?

[此贴子已经被作者于2008-6-10 7:21:16编辑过]

is there level 2 for this december?

返回列表