上一主题:Mock test formation
下一主题:bsas vs schweser live mock
返回列表 发帖
bpdulog Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Doable? Yes. Recommended? No.

Second BP's thoughts, but it obviously depends on your other responsibilities/workload and your natural grasp of the curriculum.

You've passed levels one and two at this point; your past performance is probably the best indicator of your abilities. For lvls one and two, did you do an intensive cram kinda study program over a short few months, or did you need lots of time? For me personally, I definitely don't think I could tackle the exam without more than three months, esp. given my current workload, but maybe you can hack it.

My personal opinion? No, you're really hurting your odds. I imagine that my own personal tryhard abilities for "big achievement" type goals are limited in a given year. Trying to break 700 or whatever on the GMAT, capped off with a condensed run at L3, would be too much for most.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Every body do not forget I can clear describe my case ; I am not crazy ! I talk the truth only.
-qqqbee

Doable? Yes. Recommended? No.

NO EXCUSES

YES, stock your fridge with redbull, cancel your cablevision and internet services, and buy a sweet desk in your place and youre golden.

返回列表
上一主题:Mock test formation
下一主题:bsas vs schweser live mock