> > I am expecting a vignette on Swaps and
> swaptions.
>
>
> Did they have one last year?
>
> If they didnt then I think I will have to reverse
> my plan of skipping swaps......

I can recall at least a few swap related questions, I cant recall if it was a whole vignette.

I am expecting a vignette on Swaps and swaptions.

CFASniper Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I am expecting a vignette on Swaps and swaptions.

Did they have one last year?

If they didnt then I think I will have to reverse my plan of skipping swaps......

Major FRA and Equity concepts such as the different consolidation methods, pensions, FX translations, DDM, FCFF/FCFE, RI and comparable company analysis. I'm not going to speculate on whether PE valuation will be on this year's exam, but you should probably know that too.

NO EXCUSES

I'm thinking capital structure HAS to be in there; possibly mixed with a M&A vignette

I say CURRENCY CURRENCY CURRENCY. It wasn't at all on econ last year, which seriously surprised me.

Maybe everything. There I consolidated it for you Banj, haha.

If I were you guys, I'd do a search from right after last year's test (in the midst of all the debate over questions, there were a few threads that listed the topics that weren't tested - I'd obviously slightly overweight those topics in my studies if I were you).

Right - what fun would it be to write a new chapter & not test it?

I'm actually expecting readings 40-44 to be hit hard. The exam theme is "valuation" and that is what these readings are. The rest of equity is fairly easy with the exception of some of the EM stuff. Not to say the valuations are difficult; certainly more tedious though.

返回列表
上一主题:degree of financial leverage(DFL)
下一主题:Rebalancing Quiz