返回列表 发帖

Share the amazing feat you heard personally

I have a friend who graduated with a Master from Stanford. He passed Level 1 using just 3 days doing speed reading with Schweser. His background is Maths so he skipped most of the Quants.

Any others to share?

fordprefect Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Atleast 7 of the 18 Study Sessions I did
> exclusively thorough Videos and Secret Sauce in
> the last 48 hours before the exam. Rest of them
> from Schweser notes. No mock tests, around half of
> Schweser QBank.
>
> Passed with > 70 in all except FSA and Corp
> Finance.
>
> But now I am worried about Level 2, any advice
> whether I will have to revisit the Level 1
> material or would the Level 2 CFA institute
> material will be just fine?

No, don't waste time revisiting L1. However, I will suggest that you do a light review on FSA since you got <70. But other than that concentrate on L2 stuff and believe me you will have enough material to study on L2 alone.

I am agreed with INeedAJobNYC. We all who hav been suffering in L1 are putting our efforts from last many months. So, dont try to be over smart but trust ur self is enough for this job.

Atleast 7 of the 18 Study Sessions I did exclusively thorough Videos and Secret Sauce in the last 48 hours before the exam. Rest of them from Schweser notes. No mock tests, around half of Schweser QBank.

Passed with > 70 in all except FSA and Corp Finance.

But now I am worried about Level 2, any advice whether I will have to revisit the Level 1 material or would the Level 2 CFA institute material will be just fine?

$tarving_Banker Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I wanted to go to the McCormick's place for the
> Chicago Auto Show. But I remember the date wrong
> and when I showed up there was no auto show. And
> some dude was telling me some $hit about this exam
> taking place in the Mccormicks. Since I had a few
> hours to kill, I said to myself what the hell and
> walked into the testing center.
> I had to borrow a HP 12 C but I ended up passing
> L1 with all >70 except for Quant. I already signed
> up for L2 next june. Do you recommend studying
> prior to the exam for L2?

No way. You can pass it blind-folded with both arms died behind your back.

I wanted to go to the McCormick's place for the Chicago Auto Show. But I remember the date wrong and when I showed up there was no auto show. And some dude was telling me some $hit about this exam taking place in the Mccormicks. Since I had a few hours to kill, I said to myself what the hell and walked into the testing center.
I had to borrow a HP 12 C but I ended up passing L1 with all >70 except for Quant. I already signed up for L2 next june. Do you recommend studying prior to the exam for L2?

I put each book under my pillow for one night each, and through osmosis I learned everything. I didn't have to read. That's a waste of time.

返回列表