Breakfast on the 5th

What are you guys planning?

I am thinking this;

-3 egg omlet, 1 yolk
-Bagle
-Cottage cheese
-Apple
-1 glass of OJ
-5-6 Cups of coffee (no milk, no sugar)<-- May seem like a lot but I usually drink 4-5 in the AM.

Just for fun what are you thinking for dinner?

@pacepaperboy, wanna do dinner?

Flip Burger?

Dinner;

-Giant Burger
-Fries
-As many beers as I can possibly fit in my body.

&quot;good personality ... or he was known as Lt. Mandingo during his army days.&quot;

Sometimes it happens that even you don't have enough sleep and then you cant sleep again at night.

Like as I wake up at 6 am on friday morning and then expect that I will sleep early at night and then wake up early in the morning. But sometimes you cant get a sleep... and thats worst

Its like arbirtrage situation and prices diverge even further...

I am thinking waking Friday morning up at my expected Saturday wake up time would be beneficial. This way I can ensure a good nights sleep and ensure an early wake up on Saturday.

Saturday night is another story

&quot;good personality ... or he was known as Lt. Mandingo during his army days.&quot;

nuppal Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I am thinking waking Friday morning up at my
> expected Saturday wake up time would be
> beneficial. This way I can ensure a good nights
> sleep and ensure an early wake up on Saturday.
>
>
> Saturday night is another story

Nuppal you're in Atlanta right?

I took Lvl1 last June. My post-exam afternoon began at the St. Regis for a wedding and ended that night at the Cheetah. I can't describe how much you will want to party as soon as you step out of the exam center.

I chugged a Red Bull right before L1 and L2. I was sleepy though - Saturday is normally my sleep in day.

I know, I may have to poop.

Trying to get a good night's sleep before exam day will be your biggest challenge.

I went to the grocery store on the way to the exam center and bought 2 blueberry muffins and a jug of chocolate milk. It worked out pretty well.

do not drink too much coffee before the exam bro, use some common sense here.

返回列表