返回列表 发帖

Hi, looking for partners & motivation for the CFA L1 , Dec 2011

Hi every one

I am from Paris- France and i will take the Level 1 CFA exam in December.
I am looking to meet peoples how are in the same case with the hope of creating a little group of study (either in Paris or all over the world via the web).
I think that establishing a schedule and joining our efforts will be a good way to success (every one has his own skills)!!
We can see practical details once we will be in contact.
If you are interested please let me be informed!

Thanks

Foufou

I am Interested. Good idea.

Hello everyone, I'm doing level 1 this december as well. I am in Brisbane Australia. My skype name is abon.yeh

Hopefully I can add a few of you guys and discuss what we're doing : )

Good Morning Everybody

I am also taking Level I exam in December. I have already started my study starting with Economics. I am from Nepal but currently living in united states. I would be very pleased to talk with each of you and share our knowledge with each other. I use both skype and msn, so anybody who is interested to talk with me can reach me at

cfatogether@hotmail.com

skypename

cfatogether.

Hope to see you all soon.

Hi Everybody
I am from dhaka , bangladesh. I plan to sit for december L1. I have not yet enrolled but hope to do so shortlly. I have done my MBA in finanance in 2006 and since then not in close touch. I am basically an Engineer and engaged in Engineering. I am not very sure whether the time left before the exam date is enough for preparation. I have gone through some of the chapters of CFAI books and it looks very volumenous. It needs lots of hours to go through, concepts though are not very difficult.

Do u have any suggestion for easy notes and faster materials.

Hope we benifit from each other.
Thanks.

Hi guys,

I`m using this bogdan_dragan_one for skype and bogdan.dragan@live.com for MSN.

See ya soon.

Hi

Anyone has idea on what percentage questions are numerical problems to solve, what % are theory and what % are concepts

I overview material and found lot of numerical formulas and problems solving so need to understand how long I should invest on preparing and rembemering formulas v/s theory

PIA

Hey,

I am also from paris france even though currently living and working in chicago. Sounds like a good idea to me foufou i will reach out to you through skype.

Just a quick info regarding my preparation so far, I am using elan guides and I have covered ethics (CFA1) quants econ and just began accounting (Elan notes only).

looking forward to talk to all of you guys.

Hi,

I am also interested in joining your group. Appearing for L1 in Dec 2011 as well.
My skype account is: aakkshayy

thx

Hi Pia

we are Michael and my self in contact via, skype ( i'am located in Paris & Michael in Melbourne).
You can contact me via skype in order to plan a first session and present ourselfs all toghether
My Skype account is: foufou6043

Regards

Foufou

返回列表