返回列表 发帖

could be the one

could be the one歌手:donna lewis 专辑:blue plante

i could be your sea of sand i could be your warmth of desire i could be your prayer of hope i could be your gift to everyday i could be your tide of heaven i could be a hint of what's to come i could be ordinary i could be the onei could be your blue eyed angel i could be the storm before the calm i could be your secret pleasure i could be your well wishing well i could be your breath of life i could be your european dream i could be ordinary i could be the one now i would lie here in the darkness now i would lie here for all time now i would lie here watching over you comfort you sing to you i could be your worry partner i could be your socialite i could be your green eyed monster i could be your force of light i could be your temple garden i could be your tender hearted child i could be ordinary i could be the one now i would lie here in the darkness now i would lie here for all time now i would lie here watching over you comfort you sing to you will i ever change the journey will the hushed tones disappear oh little rita let me hold you oh little rita let me love you i could be your leafy island i could be your thunder in the clouds i could be your dark enclosure i could be your romantic soul i could be your small beginning i could be your suit in universe i could be ordinary i could be the onei could be ordinary i could be the onei could be ordinary i could be the one

这些水滴虽然轻柔,但它们却从那或高或低的地方,经久不息地前仆后继地附坠落着,飘洒着,它们不断地、反复地飞吻顽石,年久日深,顽石怎么能够不被击穿呢?

re

yah, heard sweet

好听!!

超喜欢这首轻快节奏的英文歌曲, 很喜欢歌词的丰富内涵和明快的节奏, 喜欢,喜欢!
[em17][em38]

返回列表