返回列表 发帖

More Fun with ethics!!! :*

Do you guys find your self laughing at these ethic questions when you have seen the ones you got wrong and why.?
I am getting better at them and I used to get pissed, but now I just laugh review and laugh some more.
You got to love the ethics voodoo tries to get you everytime.

I’ve managed a 100% on ethics a couple times, twice with qbank…..so I don’t think that counts.
BizBanker, you have actually violated Standard IX, the invisible non-mentioned standard which every candidate violates on the third Tuesday of every month unless it is actually the third Tuesday of every month, in which case you violate Standard X for knowing about Standard IX.

^He also violated diligence and reasonable basis by not taking into consideration other methods to commit suicide.

Thats what I mean! There are so many possible answers to one question!

He is most likely to have violated standard:
A. III(B) Fair Dealing - By not first giving his fellow studiers the option to jump in front of the traffic.

Bizbanker is a CFA level 1 candidate. He threw himself in front of oncoming traffic from the stress of studying. He violated the Standards by:
A. Not informing his employer of his intention to become road pizza.
B. Endangering possible CFA charterholders by doing so in the financial district.
C. Not requesting a deferral for his scheduled test from CFAI.
Need some comic relief.

I’m getting close…on my better attempts, I get 1/18 wrong on ethics…but there’s always ONE that throws me for a loop :/

I think it’s almost impossible to score 100% in ethics…there will always be a weird reasoning for one of the answers.,..

返回列表