返回列表 发帖

Does CFAI offer more mocks?

Currently there are three sample exams and 1 mock exam available from CFAI…do they offer more mocks between now and exam day, or is that one mock pretty much it?
I took Mock 1 and got about 80% overall…though Mock 1PM was absolute torture…it would be good practice though I guess…

A recent thread indicated Vol2 2009 is much different than vol2 2008, so I am going to give it a try. It sounds like Schweser took the advice of its users.

pay for the sample since CFAI might switch questions from Mock to Sample. Last yr when I took both, some questions were overlap. So it’s not bad to buy one more sample. Keep in mind that the actual questions are similar to what you are going to get from mock & samples.

Confirmed: 3 sample exams (1 free, 2 paid) and 1 free mock. I thought I read somewhere on AF last year that there was 2  3 mocks people were buying…..I guess not.

You got it wrong– there are 2 paid samples (apart from 1 free on registration) and 1 free mock– that’s it, my friend!
Anyone out there think otherwise?

^ You’ve gotta be kidding me! For some reason I thought there were two more mocks coming…I wouldn’t have done this one now if I knew it was the only one!

Unfortunately, there is only 1 mock and that’s it!

返回列表