返回列表 发帖

Estimated number of wrong answers

I circled the number of answers i wasn't 100% sure about on the exam. I counted a total of 60. I feel like the other 180 were pretty easy.

Assuming that I got all of the 60 wrong. That would translate into a score of 75%.

Anyone else do this?

nope, used all my extra time reviewing the questions
you know, doing things actually CONSTRUCTIVE

60ish iffy answers should have you sail through! Ghazoo.. you were on top of your stuff anyway... relax pal!

I circled 60ish too

I had around 20 in the AM, 40 PM.

hahaha. Thanks for the vote of confidence. Actually, what I did was circle questions while I was writing the exam to come back to if I had time to review. So when I had like 1 minute left I went back to count circles.

I had like 8-10 in AM and like 30-35 in PM session. But really speaking i feel the cut-off is going to be higher this time with so many confident guys at Mumbai Centre.

Also, Can anyone tell me if the cutoffs are regional in nature/country specifc or is it worldwide same cutoff for everyone.

roughly 60

anu21v Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Also, Can anyone tell me if the cutoffs are
> regional in nature/country specifc or is it
> worldwide same cutoff for everyone.

Worldwide I believe.. should not matter where you take the exam?

Anyway, for myself, there were maybe 60 questions I was unsure of (30 in the AM, didn't have time to count in the PM) but i was definitely feeling pretty tired halfway through the PM session

This is my 2nd attempt and i actually feel less prepared this time around, as I've just started working a couple months ago and haven't really figured out how to cope with both working and studying.

It scares me that last year I walked out of L1 feeling "okay" but not overly confident of passing. I ended up failing Band 10. If the passing score was about 70%, that means I got at least 72 questions wrong (or 60 for 75%). Since i don't feel that great about this year's, it's likely i'll do worse. Sigh...

Yeah, I circled everything that I wasn't sure about or the ones I knew were a guess. I dont want to believe that my estimates are close to what my actual score may be, just in case.

I am banking on the fact that there is a 1/3 chance of getting my guesses marked as correct answers.

返回列表