上一主题:Free Review Stuff
下一主题:what book to use for starting level 2
返回列表 发帖

To Toronto candidates ......

If you get a "P" in L2 this year, you can finally walk in Hall D for your next exam.

I scoped out the ladies in each hall. Level 1 had a lot of cuties. Level 2... meh. Level 3; barely any at all. I think there's a correlation here : |

i am moving to toronto hopefully in 3 months. c yall

I sat next to a babe in 2010.

2011 was complete sausage fest. Even the female proctors were gross.

Don't know if I'll be taking L3 in Toronto or will be back in Sydney by June 2012... we'll see...

Where are you coming from passme? You sure you want to move to Toronto?

Hey, I'm actually moving to Toronto on Aug 1st...looking forward to it!

Some may discourage this, but I left my employer after working exactly one year...instead of waiting to get some interviews/job offers, I'm simply moving there and begin applying to new companies...I am only now starting the hunt since I wanted to see if I could add passing level 2 on my CV (which I hope/pray will help out atleast a little in finding a job)

I'm from the maritimes, and have NEVER stepped foot in Toronto before.....it's going to be a huge change. Looking forward to being in a city where competition and networking goes a long way...that's my kind of game

^ I think you'll fit in really well here. Most people in Toronto come across as having something to prove. Kind of unfortunate because the rest of Canada is fkn amazing!

Remember the noise from FC soccer game in 2010 exam time? Or ...

the amazing weather in 2011 morning section.

Were you doing level 2 in 2010? How about the Chinese lady that burst into the hall during the break and ranted about something into the microphone. The funniest bit was that after her rant about 70% of L2 candidates in the room burst into laughter. I was totally confused... At work I asked a Chinese friend what it was all about, apparently the woman shouted in Mandarin "hey (name), you idiot, you left your calculator in the car, come here and get it".

Thought the thunder storm in 2011 was pretty cool :-)

anyone up for meeting up for occasional study review/sessions in Toronto?

Good idea. I think the subjective nature of L3 content would mean that there would be really good value in talking this stuff out with other candidates. I'm not far from UofT.

返回列表
上一主题:Free Review Stuff
下一主题:what book to use for starting level 2