返回列表 发帖
I failed band 10 in December. Like others said, I felt much better this time around. I've been trying to keep my mind on other things though because some days I'll feel great and feel like I passed the test and then other's I think, "I know I failed." I hate being a quitter, but if I don't pass this time around, then oh well, that's it for me. Only time will tell.

pardon my ignorance. what is band 10?.

If you fail they let u know how badly...band 10 means not badly at all...try again...and band 1 means ur a fool for even trying the CFA

Ouch...Twice in Band 10 will surely be heartache.....Can't imagine the frustration...

I failed Band 10 in december, and if i fail band 10 again, i will attempt level I one more time in december 2009 before forgetting about for a few years and getting an MBA first...

Exactly. You get an MBA and you have to earn the charter.

Im actually thinking about starting a Msc in Applied Economics in fall....given i pass this time and get my confidence back.

Btw...it looks like not only has nobody failed band 10 twice...after getting a band 10 nobody seems to have failed the second time at all. Can this be correct? Logically i guess it adds up. Band 10 means ur borderline...another 4 months of prep should put u over the edge.

(Watch me become the first ....all this trash talking)

I know of a person I just took the test with that was taking it for the third time, so he failed twice but was not a band 10 the previous time.

yea i can see if you're not a band 10 any times but I mean da*mn i was Band 10 in dec and did another solid 200hrs of study, was passing all the schwesser stuff (85s QBANk, 75s on their mocks, and got a 72 on the CFAI mock test...I got 31/36 on the CFAI ethics quiz in the book the thursday before the exam...

that was compared to 60s on everything the first tiem when I band 10d...for some reason though i feel like another band 10 is very possible. who knows.

fortunately, ive kinda put the exam out of my mind for now. Nothing I can do until the 28th.

My plan is to start the second week in september if i fail again.

返回列表