返回列表 发帖

Anybody fail band 10 twice?

I failed band 10 last time.....my exam was better this time around i felt.

Still...for the sake of curiousity...anybody here fail band 10 twice?

Im hoping they take pity on you the second time and pass you.

haha...yeah right

I think I have a very good chance hitting band 10 this time

it must be very depressing and heartbreaking, can't imagine someone endured that twice.

I failed band 10 last time...i too felt I did better this time but I could possibly do it again. I've found about 30 questions that i KNOW i got wrong...

I failed band 10 last time, hopefully passed this time around....fingers crossed.

billbelemy22, how are you so sure that you have got 30 of them wrong? How about discussing them offline? Are you interested?

Because I had trouble with about 50 questions, I know i got 30 of them wrong (i memorized the questions and looked up the answers) and I know i got the other 20 of them correct.

I have a margin of 42 questions to pass with a 70 - praying over here.

What would really suck would to have been a band 10 last time and to have done worse this time around.

Chuckrox8 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What would really suck would to have been a band
> 10 last time and to have done worse this time
> around.

Yeah....that would be the worst

Has anyone ever done that? I think id f*king die

I was a band 10 last time and feel ok this time, but I'm still worried. I wanted to come out of it feeling like I KNOW I passed, but I still have some doubts. I do feel like I did better this time, and I did much better on the mocks this time, so hopefully I pushed through. I felt like I knew most of the material, but there were a lot of questions where I only felt about 70% confident...a lot of tricky questions, especially in Economics. Last time I nailed Econ and felt like it was one of the easier sections of the curriculum, but I found it to be tricky this time on the test.

Chuckrox8 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What would really suck would to have been a band
> 10 last time and to have done worse this time
> around.

I might be in that boat...its so frustrating IDK what I'll do if i fail again especially since I Band 10d last time...

返回列表