返回列表 发帖
I am a band 8 or 9. Too many easy points missed for the lack of accuracy. In that sense I was surprised - compared to the 3 mocks, CFAI from the 3 previous years, there was a substantial amount of definition type of questions that I did not at all expect.
There was nothing tested I had not already seen at some point in Schweser or the mocks.
The make or break for me was the fact that I did not do enough Q bank besides the mocks. I am certain that we will see better pass scores this June and a tougher December exam as a consequence.
Morning for me substantially tougher than afternoon.
The guy next to me left after 2hrs in the morning - I was like wtf. There were 2 guys who came late and didnt get in…and one dude that forgot his passport. And just a lot of people. I thought I would be in a class room with 100 similar souls but no - I would guess some 500-600 in total…and all intelligent looking young folks…which explains why the designation needs to be tough to earn. I took the exam in Zurich - they had free beers at the end which was a nice treat!
So…see you guys in December!

A lot of you who don’t think you’ll pass will be pleasantly surprised end July. Keep the faith and good luck!

返回列表