返回列表 发帖

Fastest Method & Best Pencil for Filling Out Answer Sheet Bu

I’ve had some trouble with exams in the past because I’m a little OCD when it comes to filling in those circles. How sensitive do you think the grading machines are? What’s the fastest way to fill out these circles? Do you go in a circular motion starting from the center, or do you use horizontal strokes (and go a little outside the circle)? I’m always paranoid about going outside the circle too much or not filling the circle completely.
I’m planning on using Ticonderoga wooden pencils with a Magic Rub Eraser.

the bubbles in my exam were just little tiny rectangles so it was pretty quick/easy to fill in an answer.  I assumed it would have been the same everywhere.

my gosh.  fill in the circle.

Just use a decently shapenened pencil FFS!

glitter pens get you bonus style points - and every bit counts!

mechanical pencil = winning

You really should worry about less trivial things.  The speed in which you fill in a bubble is not going to matter.  The being said, I used the same 0.7mm Pentel mechanical drafting pencils for all 3 exams, even on the essay portion of Level 3.  0.5mm is always to thin for me and I always end up breaking the lead if I write to fast or hard.

You think you are OCD? I had 10 new sharp pencils , 2 ba calculators and 2 new erasers. I think the person sitting next to me felt quite sad when I started arranging everything in a perfect geometrical order with the engraved leterings from the pencils facing up. I even had a designated spot on the table for the eraser crumbs.

Oh and I’d go against the mechanical pencil suggestion unless you are really used to it. I find its easier to fill a circle completely with the standard soft pencil. As for circle completion : outline the circle first, then fill in the center in a spiral motion.

first, draw a 5 point star within the circle… for each answer… make sure each point on the star touches the border of the circle…
then pray…

返回列表