返回列表 发帖

seriously bored! suggestions plz

So after a week of relaxing and catching up with friends, I am feeling seriously bored now!

I do have a few books lined up for reading but I really don't feel like looking at any books as of now. And im still too fatigued to get sporty.

Suggestions to pass time?

I'm playing HAWX and luving it ")

do you have any friends?

(p.s. if, like me, you don't you might just have to keep on studying)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at Saturday, June 11, 2011 at 06:06AM by Penny-wenny.

hmm... my problem is that I lost passion for my job and now i have even no excuse for not being proactive - a big worry.

ZealVoyage Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> hmm... my problem is that I lost passion for my
> job and now i have even no excuse for not being
> proactive - a big worry.

It usually happens, I also find my self often in a similar situation, so what do i do? i turn on some music while working, crack some jokes with some of my colleagues, Take a bit longer tea and lunch break and eagerly wait 5PM for freedom! people sometimes think i am crazy, but thats the way i keep myself alive in all this data, data, data and data stuff

Penny-wenny Wrote:
> do you have any friends?
>
> (p.s. if, like me, you don't you might just have
> to keep on studying)

Well, I did say 'catching up with friends'. But I am pretty much done with it.At the most I can see my friends is once a week. What do I do rest of the week?

ZealVoyage Wrote:
> hmm... my problem is that I lost passion for my
> job and now i have even no excuse for not being
> proactive - a big worry.

Same here!!!!! I wanted to change or simply quit my job. But too much free time is not an appealing idea especially when post-cfa I don't have much to do.

If I had time, I would learn some financial programming with languages like Excel or Java-based languages that are used in simulation, modeling, analysis, etc. These are good to know and will help you at personal and professional levels. My $0.02.

Sports, charity, language course, clubs, dancing school, dating, pets, computer games, movies, events (conferences, charity galas, countryside barbecues, etc.), excursions, museums, weekend traveling, concerts, theatre, learning musical instrument, magic shows, festivals, cooking Indian or Thai or whatever by recipe, wine tasting, afterwork parties, etc. etc.

You might want to join some crazy event, like I saw today in Madrid, a group riding bicycles completely naked. I am sure that's a lot of adrenalin, although that's definitely not my type of entertainment

返回列表