返回列表 发帖

which book to read first

I am a newcomer to the Level III forum. Can anyone advise me on which book I should starting reading first for the June 2010 exam? I'm definitely leaving Ethics and Quant to the last few months because those topics have a very short shelf life in my brain.

I appreciate your input!

Quant huh? You might want to save that for Level IV

Take a chill pill dude. It's only July.

I meant June 2011 exam...

Wisprud- I would like to factor in the unforeseeable events in the next 11 months such as a job change. I'm not gonna regret not having enough time to study the day of the exam like I did for lvl II this year. Luckily, I passed...Phew...

Mermaid00,

if i were u i would start with SS3 to the end, in the same order of the curriculum and start doing ethics by January. i found it very useful to study in the same order of the SS.

I am bit amazed by people in level 3 asking these silly questions.

You read whatever you enjoy reading dude. Whatever it is, you have to read everything and review them over and over.

I agree with sharpy.
Go sequentially from start to end. Do not bias against any SS. It will discipline your approach and help you plan and retain things better. that's my approach.

I always skim the books initially and find one that seems the most interesting and start with that. It helps me get in the studying groove when I'm interested in the topic.

Im starting at the beginning and finishing at the end. wash rinse and repeat.

返回列表