返回列表 发帖
Hi,
I just passed Level 2 and was looking at what I should order as my study material for Level 3. On Level 1 and 2 I have been using Irfanullah’s videos and I find the Pakistani guy is quite good to summarize things when you don’t have the discipline to read the whole material. Love him in the FRA material, in some areas he is weaker though (the more quantitative stuff).
My question to you Level 3 people are, what would you recommend for video-lectures, I definately want videos, but there might be a better choise than Irfanullah?

I have used Arifs videos for L3 and found them pretty decent. If you ask Arif for a few sample videos, he would be happy to share. So use them and see for yourself if you like it.
Note: I havent yet passed the exam, so you can take my advice or ignore it. And again I am not affiliated to Arif, just been the user of his videos.

I used arifs video for l2 and they were good\
For few topics , i had to buy elans videos also eg pensions etc
   Elan doesnt have videos for l3 or i would have gone for them  . Now i will buy arifs videos

Anyone you used Schweser or other more “official” sources for videos?

Elan will have videos, mocks and 11th hour for level 3

I’ve used Schweser and Elan in the past for previous levels. Elan was far surperior in terms of instruction quality, but they were released VERY late. I don’t think I would go back to Elan until they had done Level 3 for a solid 2-3 years. I just cannot trust their promises in terms of timing.

i watched videos when i sleep so i could subconsciously receive the information in my sleep.

i learned it from another friend and it kinda worked!

^_^

Elan is coming out with l3 videos this time i asked them.

The problem with Elan is that, they are very very very very late and never keep their promise!

I also used arif irfanullah’s videos for level 2 and successfully passed the exam. But a lot of reading and practice still needs to be done. I’d also go for his videos for level 3 as I like his style of teaching.

返回列表