返回列表 发帖
have to commute to a remote work site for disaster recovery testing starting at 8am; client conference call at 10:30.  it’s shaping up to be a pretty rough day!

I will probably be at home, but if it takes for ever like last year I will be in front of my desk…or who know, I can be on my way to work or in the parking lot…

In my bed when I wake up tomorrow morning before work. At least the softness of my mattress and covers will provide comfort for my pain…

Lucky for me the results will be out when I am done work. They come out In the evening our time.

I’ll be at home as the results will be out after 10pm Japan time. I think getting the results (good or bad) is best after work as opposed to during or before work.

At work and every1 is already asking abt the results. Ooh Lord what is l gonn do, if l fail.

why dont you guys check after work? the result will distract you for the rest of the day especially if it’s a failure, you won’t have the drive to continue the day anymore…
check it when you are about to do something exciting… the pain will be less painful, and the joy will be less joyful.. it offsets each other, you will have a neutral feeling afterwards…. then you can go to sleep easily

I have a long, intense day at work with several meetings. I wonder how long the email will be in my inbox before I get a chance to check it.

At work! Have installed an automated refresh plugin for my mail and set the alarm to get the notification when the actual mail comes #nerd

Currently in the departure lounge. I think I’m going to find out whether checking email during take off really causes planes to crash.

返回列表