返回列表 发帖
I just registered on their website. How long do they take to send the free economics book?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at Saturday, July 3, 2010 at 07:37AM by sdada.

Nevermind. Got it yesterday

Mustafa Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I would have just gone with their package
> instead of struggling through the CFA books and
> feeling insecure about being able to retain
> everything.

I'm still waiting for my package. Are the CFAI books really that bad?

No that's not what I meant.

The CFA books are very good in their own right. Having read them properly definitely helped me and the real-world examples really added to my knowledge base. I can also see them being a huge help for people with no background in accounting.

But as you will probably realize in another 3 months, there is a LOT of material to cover. Elan makes is much easier to study for the exam. At the same time, I definitely agree with the people here who have said that it makes the curricullum more understandable as well. Their videos were great and as for the Eleventh Hour Guide and mocks, they're like a must have!

defone Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Mustafa Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I would have just gone with their package
> > instead of struggling through the CFA books and
> > feeling insecure about being able to retain
> > everything.
>
> I'm still waiting for my package. Are the CFAI
> books really that bad?

I have spent the last week or so going back and forth between Schweser's economics book from 2009 and Elan's economics e-book. Based on this I have decided to go with Elan. From your comments I am assuming the rest of their stuff is as good (if not better).
Thanks.

Are their E-Books printable? Which ones did you people go for? Print or Electronic?

I just ordered the Elan Ultimate Prep Package for Dec 2010. Seems like a really great deal compared to Schweser and Stalla and I've heard glowing reviews.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at Monday, July 26, 2010 at 01:19AM by coshair.

Hi...I just registered Elan...could anyone advise how to get the free eco book?

They email it to you. I got mine the next day.

返回列表