返回列表 发帖
I emailed Omar for notes and he sent me the links. All of the links were legit and there was NO SPAM.

I DLed his notes off of the site he put them up on (which I thought was unbelievably kind) and I had to give them my email to get them. Also NO spam for me, and I was almost expecting some.

Omar"s notes were really nice> honestly the guy is a giver. i did not get ANY SPAM either

i got omars notes through email few weeks back.... no additional spam except for what i was getting before his mail haha... omar you rocks

I'd appreciate the notes for L2 and just in case, L1 (but trying to think positive)

His notes were an excellent resource. I think he offered his notes for Level II as well. Good man.

True Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> No, a while back he had a "One Week Only" post.
> After the week expired he said e-mail him for the
> info. I made a new e-mail address and only used
> it for that one purpose. About a week later I
> started getting weekly e-mails from someone trying
> to sell me bootleg study materials. Couldn't have
> been anyone else. He's the only person who had
> that address.
>
> If you get them off of a site he posts them to
> your fine. But, if they expire and he says e-mail
> him and he'll send them, beware.
>
> It's not a huge deal, just trying to let people
> know about it.

this is ridiculous. i have taken L1 and L2 at the same time as Omar and received some of his notes. this never happened to me and i've corresponded w/ omar several times.

in case you are clueless, if you set up a free email box at some companies (yahoo etc.) they will search your inbox for keywords that they sell to advertisers like the term CFA. if you randomly start getting CFA spam mail after receiving CFA-worded emails, dont be surprised.

my email is hosted through a private server that I own and I never received any such spam.

are omar's notes still available?

Omar. In case you are still around here could you please post these notes again?

Lets forget all misunderstandings. Those who have been benifited from Omars must have words of appreciation in their mind. If one guy is benifitted from Omars note , I think he should be applauded as a contributor to the forum. Three Cheers to him!! Those who are beng spammed , there might be other reason.

I am plainning to sit for L1 December 2011 . Can Any body email me Oars note?

Thx

返回列表