返回列表 发帖

How many hours will you have logged?

CFA level 1 exam I predict 400 hours is the amount I will study for in order to complete it with confidence in exam time. How many hours are you guys putting in? like 300 or so? 250 is to risky

I should disclaimer that last post by saying I am a history major and have been teaching myself everything these past 6 months...haha

I am not stupid...haha

Close to a 1,000. Not even exaggerating...

Around 300

Around 400. I studied primarily from the CFAI books. Then I bought the Eleventh Hour Guide, upgraded to the wildcard Pack and then to the Final Stretch. I wish I had just gone the prep provider way earlier. Elan has been great and also inexpensive. CFAI books are a waste of time if you already know a fair amount of accounting and econ.

I passed L1 last summer and logged ~225 hours. That includes about 80 hours in the week before.

I've lost track, to be perfectly honest. I know that I initially spent about two hours on each reading [148] plus at least 4 (sometimes up to 10) hours reviewing each weekend [96]; I've done 4 full-length practice tests [24] plus reviewing incorrect answers [10] and over 1,000 Q-Bank questions [25]... so, more than 300 hours so far.

In the next two weeks, another 40 or so, for a total of around 350.

Around 350

Alright, I will shoot for 450 hrs or so, that should be safe

not enough

返回列表