返回列表 发帖
I don't blame failing on my choice of pen/pencil. (at least I don't blame the graders)--I just think I would have been more organized in writing my answers... and I spent time fretting over my messy handwriting, etc. which could easily be corrected with pencil....

I really wish we could type though!

ctnycgirl, I had a few large sections crossed out and managed to pass. That said, my AM scores were atrocious.

I used pencil and passed. Using pencil is NOT an issue at all. The graders even grade questions answered outside the template. This is clearly stated on CFAI website.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at Thursday, August 30, 2007 at 01:17PM by CFA Fun.

I used pencil also as I did not have one during the exam - I didn't know that I needed a pen. I was caught in surprise. I passed. I may use a pen next time, because pencil marks tend to get blurred by scratching (when the graders flip the pages).

for what it's worth, I used pencil last year and failed, and used pen this year and passed.

pencil as many others, run a search this has been discussed a few times

Mrs Bambi, CFA

Sigh. Unless you wrote in disappearing ink, no grader will ever care what you wrote your exam with.

What you should do is go out and splurge and buy a pen that you really like and take the exam with that. Spending $20 or $30 on a pen doesn't usually work, but you can justify it for this exam.

Used pencil and passed myself. But if I was to do it over again I'd use pen. Mainly because I've second guessed myself so much for using pencil (due to the negative influence it could have on graders).....

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at Thursday, August 30, 2007 at 11:52AM by stinvan.

I know that NufaN, another poster, used a pencil and passed...

I used multiple pencils as well and passed. This is not an issue at all.

返回列表