返回列表 发帖
exactly!

值得看看.

I'v known those before I planned to study CFA courses. Less intention, more learning.

But test pressure can make you only forcus on the examination, which will drive you passing CFA exam. In this point, test pressure is good for us.

Acturally, what I want to say is that there are totally different attitude for passing test and real learning CFA, different learning purpose and strategy on that....

说得很中肯

good

各位说的都蛮有道理的,我得观点也是:少一些功利,多一些对知识的渴望,的确,cfa的知识体系还是很科学的,在准备考试的过程中,我学到了很多东西!

希望各位考友多多交流,共同提高!

坚决同意,

多带一些为求知识、求技能的平常心来复习考试。脚踏实地最重要。

I agree with the above.

CFA charter can only make yourself outstanding in CV screening. Major I-banks are now using more strict interview/test tools to evaluate your skillset. The case study/analysis is more common, as employer knows that it is just test....

More and more people are depending on "notes" to pass the test. If you do so, you miss the very opportunity to brush up your knowledge in finance. for most guys, only the test pressure makes you more willing to read all the boring books....

I have met so many crappy analysts with CFA title as well as sharp/smart guys without it. If you check out the CV of "head of research" for all the major I-banks, you will find that only a few has such title...

In my view, learning is more important than the passing the exams. And that is why I am doing that too...

Good luck for everybody.

很同意楼上三位的观点,本人有考CFA的打算,不知应提前多久开始复习,另外到哪能买到比较好而又比较省钱的复习资料呢,希望大家给些建议。谢谢!

楼上两位说的都很不错^^

其实考完三级考试并不算是真正的CFA,要拿到正式的证书还必须有足够的专业工作经验。如果不是准备在金融投资分析这条职业道路上走下去的人,花费那么多时间精力金钱考这个证书我感觉有些浪费……不仅是浪费了你自己的资源,也在一方面降低了这份证书的价值。

CFA考试的过程就是一个长期学习的过程,在这期间你为你的职业道路积累相关技能和资本,然后再在职业上寻求新的发展。

关于就业嘛,其实我觉得国内不是不缺真正的CFA,而是国内的公司大多还没有这个能力用好CFA,对CFA的需求还是有的。另外不是一张证书就能保证你找到好工作了的==关键是证书后面所体现的你的能力。脚踏实地最重要。

返回列表