返回列表 发帖

i used to have the curriculum as well,

felt that they are incredible thick crap and i trashed them before i moved into a new house.

我是第一次考 觉得难度还可以吧 跟note的第6本差不多

上午精神好的时候我提早了差不多40分钟做完的,而且对准确率还颇有信心

下午精神比较差,而且难度的确也提高了,但还是提早15分钟做完了,不过有一些概念题不肯定,就像前面有人提到的code law什么的,根本没看过,ethic部分有些也比较模糊,计算方面就没碰到什么问题,基本都算得出来。总之我在做asset valuation的时候就已经开始有点神游了,最后那6题第1道就错了。。。我觉得下午精神好的话还可以再提高一点,不过总的来说觉得自己的发挥还过得去吧。。。

[em06]

[此贴子已经被作者于2007-6-4 18:59:15编辑过]

Is it possible for CFAI to lower the threshold if the passing rate is too low?

做完下午题目都蒙了,出考场才发现大家都在说难。可能尚有一线希望。

Hi Jennifer, I do have the curriculum, but I didn't read them since I thought the notes was more concertrate and easier to read.  But this  level  1 exam  was  away out of my expectation. Just dont' feel good with that. Good luck!

Ivan

感觉这次ethics很搞啊,特别是下午的题目,这次的数学经济学也不简单,看来CFA在提高门槛

i took it in canada too yesterday, so it would be the last thing i wanna recall...

i guess so many weird concepts and twisted question are so developed that CFA institute would like us to pay some more to get the textbook to pass, and get some money back from shwezer (coz the notes seems no longer work well...)

curriculum?

wonder who got time to read that~

Anybody who did so are very adorable~

QUOTE:
以下是引用jenniferb在2007-6-4 1:18:00的发言:

maybe, but overall i am very upset that the exam uses sooo many terms which are never presented in notes~ where is the consistency?

if we never learn SML and it suddenly turns up in the exam, nobody would happy with that~

在institute的program curriculum里有

同人女

maybe, but overall i am very upset that the exam uses sooo many terms which are never presented in notes~ where is the consistency?

if we never learn SML and it suddenly turns up in the exam, nobody would happy with that~

返回列表