返回列表 发帖

Prior Exams - How far back to review?

Prior exams going back beyond 2007 were available previously on CFAI website. I have gone as far back as 2005 but debating if I should go back further or the questions on older exams may not be relevant?

I personally think that reviewing/solving these exams and solving EOC questions is a much better use of time than Sch practice volume 2, maybe volume 1 as well.

Can you also send to omster2001@yahoo.com? Thanks soooo much!

sent

If someone else need it please take it from Omster :-)

Is there a 2009 AM session out there? If so, would someone mind emailing it to jason.stofkoper at gmail? Thanks.

Sebrock - agreed.

Grgkir001 - Yes they can ask you PV type questions for IPS return calculations.

I'm going back to 1987. I also have the 1963 CFA exam, but I don't think that's very relevant anymore.

I think that as far as IPS return and constraint questions you can go as far back as 2000 and it hasnt changed much.

Where can we download Qs and As to CFAI past papers for 2000-2005 please?

Who has them, and if you do can you provide us with your email so I can contact you directly for a compy PLEASE? Thanks!!!!!!!!

Just looked at 2002 CFA exam and the IPS questions were very different to the current way of asking. They used PV and a lot of changed cicrumstances etc.

Do you think they would ask in terms of PV or do you think this is their old way of doing things? know it's not a hard think to "get" but just quite a different approach to the questions so would need to spend some time reveiewing it all from that perspective.

Absolutely CFAI Text EOC hands down.

From what I hear on this board, there are lots of benefits of doing these EOC.

返回列表