返回列表 发帖

Errors/omissions in printed version of Elan 11th Hour Guide

Since working with the printed version of the Elan 11th Hour Guide - which is a great summary of the required material, overall - I came upon a few errors I wanted to share with you guys:

- The guide misses a few essential formulas required for calculations in Readings 5 & 6 (e.g. Effective Annual Rate, determining growth rate, calculating NPV etc.). But that's about it I guess, everything else seems to be pretty much and well covered (I'm about halfway through the material).

- There are three errors/omissions in the printed version, compared to the electronic version:

+ On page 35 of the PRINTED version, there is a 1/2 page missing/duplicated. It misses 'Skewness and the Binomial Distribution' and 'Tracking Error'

+ On page 40 of the PRINTED version, there is a 1/2 page missing/duplicated. It misses 'Desirable Properties of an Estimator' and the first part of 'Characteristics of Student's t-Distribution'

+ On page 43 of the PRINTED version, there is a 1/2 page missing/duplicated. It misses the part about two-tailed tests.

I just got my guide today, FFS Elan would it kill you to keep a deadline!

Thanks DSP, have you made note of this on the Elan Forum?

返回列表