返回列表 发帖

Best 3 Pieces of advice for you...

Here we go:

1) On exam day, when you hear "you may start now...", the first thing you should do is go the last page of the booklet and jot down all the formulas and short cuts off of your short term memory and onto the page. When you do (1) you ensure that you don't forget any formulas, and (2) it makes it easier for you to solve problems later on as you don't need to think hard in recalling anything.

2) Start with the hard sections first. If you go for the sections you feel more comfortable with (as most people do), you might be shaken terribly if you sense the questions are harder than you expected. This can start you off on a bad foot and you may lose confidence in the rest of the exam. On the other hand, starting with the tough subjects can either boost your morale if you find you are doing well in them, or if not, no problem you knew they were hard anyway.

3) Next few days, contrary to common belief, you are much better off sleeping well and relaxing, than trying to beat the clock and studying with little concentration. An hour with a rested head is much better than three stressed out hours.

No they don't... that would be stupid

Do they list which topics each vignette covers at the front of the exam? The mock exam didn't tell you which topic was tested.

One last piece of advice... everyone here passed Level 1... that wasn't easy.

Just do what you did then that was successful for you. Everyone is different.

You could get a pretty grasp of a whole section in 1 week. I would recommend studying hard until Friday. Still plenty of improvement you can make.

Here is my advice.

After every item set double check all six of your answers to see you 1) selected the right letter and 2) That you didn't do the opposite of "most likely" or "least likely" worded questions. It takes less than a minute but could be crucial in saving you on a couple questions.

job71188 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> One of the best pieces of advice I got for Level 1
> is if you aren't pressed for time, take a bathroom
> break 1 or 2 hours into each section. Go into the
> bathroom, throw some water on your face, and wait
> 5 minutes before going back.

Agreed. Took two breaks for Level 1 and it helped me focus enormously.

One of the best pieces of advice I got for Level 1 is if you aren't pressed for time, take a bathroom break 1 or 2 hours into each section. Go into the bathroom, throw some water on your face, and wait 5 minutes before going back.

Seriously, for Level 1 in the afternoon, my mind was absolute toast. It was so exhausted, I couldn't concentrate at all. Went and did that, and it really helped me regain some mental stamina.

I'm definitely going to start with ethics

then go right to PM, Deriv because I don't want to take the whole exam in fear of those two subjects

Reverse engineer haha. Does work sometimes...

返回列表