返回列表 发帖

Who used pencil for AM this year

I am just curious. How many people ended up using pencil this year?

It says blue or black pen on the test. It does not mention pencil.

thepinkman Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Used an erasable pen, and it was freaking
> fantastic.

Wasn't that the best idea ever?

btw, there was this ginormous test comparison/answer post here like half an hour ago... I take it that it was taken down deleted?

.9 mm mechanical pencil. I think that this sucker left enough graphite on the paper for a copying machine to pick up, which is the reason why the CFAI prefers you use pen.

Some mechanical pencils leave very very light marks on the paper - but you can definitely get ones that work. Pen really hurt me last year, and the calmness that came from being able to erase and refine an answer really helped this year IMO.

pen.. used pencil last year and didn't pass. i'm sure it had nothing to do with using a pencil but i thought I'd change things up this year..

pencil here as well. though I do love those erasable pens, used them last year.

^ same here. lefty with pencil. spoke to proctor before the exam began while instructions were being read to confirm that I can use pencil. She said it is hand graded and thus allowed.

pencil and im a lefty too

I went hybrid

Pencil for answers that I didnt know well and thought I might need to erase....

Pen for answers that I knew cold

Although made sure that I wrote firm with pencil so it wouldnt be too light for them to read

NASA used to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars or millions trying to develop a pen that could be used in space (zero gravity) back in the cold war days....due to limited budget constraints, CCCP decided...to hell with pens in the space, let's just use pencils.

返回列表